Cancellations / Returns
Cancellation, Return and Refund Policy
An order can be cancelled with no penalties up to the point of despatch from our warehouse. After this point we will only accept the product back if it is unopened and suitable for resale. Only the cost of the product will be refunded, the carriage cost will not be refunded. The refund will be made to your credit card when the product has been returned to us undamaged and fit for resale.
Occasionally we will run out of stock of a product. If this happens we will e-mail you with a delivery date and give you the option to cancel or wait. If you cancel, a complete refund will be made to your credit card.
To return an item that is not faulty or no longer required you must submit a request by one of the methods below:
1. By telephone using 01509 815550
2. By Fax using 01509 815530
3. By e-mail using firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns are governed by the following policies
- Your return request must be received within 14 days of receipt of goods. We will decline all requests made after this period.
- We will only accept returned items if they are unused and in the condition that they were originally sent.
- We cannot use our courier to collect goods. You must arrange for the goods to be returned to us, and ensure that you have adequate insurance and transported via suitable courier if the product is hazardous.
- You will be responsible for all postage/carriage costs
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with your order, whether it is to do with delivery or the actual products you have received please contact our offices via phone on 01509 815550.
If your order arrives damaged or is missing items please contact us within 3 working days of receipt. Damaged items must be signed for as “damaged” for insurance purposes.
If you have received incorrect goods please contact our office so that we can arrange a collection and re-delivery.